Pm Kisan New Registration 2023 सरकार दे रही है आर्थिक सहायता यहाँ से देखे सम्पूर्ण जानकारी The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) is an initiative by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to farmers. Under this scheme, eligible farmers receive an amount of Rs. 6,000 per year, in three installments of Rs. 2,000 each. The scheme was launched in 2019 and has since then been helping farmers across the country. In this article, we will discuss how to register for PM-Kisan in 2023 and all the information related to it.
To be eligible for the PM-Kisan scheme, farmers need to fulfill the following criteria:
- The farmer should be a citizen of India.
- The farmer should own cultivable land.
- The farmer should be classified as a Small and Marginal Farmer (SMF) as per the Government of India norms.
- The farmer should have a valid Aadhaar number.
To register for PM-Kisan, farmers need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of PM-Kisan – https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ link on the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- If your Aadhaar details are correct, the system will display your name, address, and other details.
- Enter your bank account details, including account number and IFSC code.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
The following documents are required for PM-Kisan registration:
- Aadhaar card
- Land ownership documents (like land deed, khatauni, etc.)
- Bank account details (including account number and IFSC code)
Benefits of PM-Kisan:
PM-Kisan provides the following benefits to farmers:
- Financial assistance: The scheme provides financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 per year to eligible farmers. This amount is paid in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each.
- Direct benefit transfer: The financial assistance is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers. This ensures transparency and eliminates middlemen.
- Improved livelihood: The financial assistance provided by PM-Kisan helps farmers improve their livelihoods by providing them with the necessary resources to invest in their farms.
- Crop insurance: Farmers who are registered under PM-Kisan are also eligible for crop insurance schemes. This provides them with a safety net in case of crop damage due to natural calamities or other reasons.
- Government support: PM-Kisan is a government initiative, which means that farmers can expect continued support from the government in terms of policies, programs, and schemes.
|PM Kisan New Registration 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pm Kisan New Registration 2023 सरकार दे रही है आर्थिक सहायता यहाँ से देखे सम्पूर्ण जानकारी
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) scheme is a great initiative by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to farmers. It is aimed at improving the livelihoods of farmers and helping them invest in their farms. If you are a farmer and fulfill the eligibility criteria, you should definitely register for PM-Kisan and avail of its benefits. The registration process is simple and can be done online through the official website of PM-Kisan. So, go ahead and register for PM-Kisan today!