Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) invites online application form for the recruitment post of Agniveer Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) under Agnipath Yojana from eligible unmarried male candidates for 2022 Batch Interested candidates Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Online Form 2022- Agnipath Yojan Check the full notification before apply
Application window open for Agniveer SSR 2022 batch: 15th – 30th July News Date: 23-06-2022
|Notification Release Date||09-07-2022|
|Application Start Date||15-07-2022|
|Application Last Date||30-07-2022|
|The age for Agniveer (SSR) candidates should be between||17½ – 21 years on the day of enrolment.|
|*A one-time relaxation of upper age limit||upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch only.|
|General/ OBC: Rs||215/-|
|SC/ ST: Rs||0/-|
|Pay Fee Through Online Mode By Using Net Banking Or By Using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Vacancy Important Schedule
- Recruitment Calendar to be Published on: 25th June 2022
- Online Registration From : 1st July 2022
- Detailed Notification for 2022 batch: 09 July 2022
- Application window open for Agniveer 2022 batch: 15th to 30th July 2022
- Examination & Physical Fitness Tests: Mid October
- Medicals & Joining at INS Chilka: Commencing 21st November
Educational Qualification Agniveer SSR
Agniveer SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
|Run||1.6 Km In 7 Min.|
|Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)||20|
|Chest||Minimum 5 cms Expansion|
Selection Indian Navy For Agniveer
Shortlisting of candidates would be based on aggregate percentage obtained in Physics, Mathematics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science in the qualifying examination (10+2). Shortlisting will be carried out state wise in a ratio of four times the number of vacancies. The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner. The shortlisted candidates would be issued call-up letter for written examination and PFT.
Navy Agniveer SSR Written Test Details
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Apply Online||Link Active On 15.07.2022|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Others Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|You Tube Channel|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|