Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Issued online application form for the recruitment of Young Professional (YP) Standardization Department, Research Analysis and Management System Certification Department(MSCD) All Interested Candidates Can Check the Full Notification Before Apply.
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Start Date||12-06-2022|
|Application Last Date||15-07-2022|
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment Application Fee
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment Age Limitation
|Age As On||01.06.2022|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
(For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For BIS Young Professionals
|▶ Standardization Department||B.Tech/B.E. or Master’sDegree in Metallurgical Engineering with Minimum 60% of marks.|
|Work Experince||Min 2 years of work experience relevant to the job description|
|▶ Research Analysis||Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 60% of marks.|
|▶ Management System Certification Department (MSCD)||Graduation in any discipline/Diploma in Engineering with Minimum 60% of marks.|
|Work Experince||Min 3 years of work experience in Management System Auditing/ Training/ Consultancy|
|Note||Note : A minimum of 75% is required in 10th & 12th standards.|
Activity Wise Vacancy Details
|Management System Certification Department (MSCD)||22|
Selection Process for Young Professionals
|All the applications received shall be scrutinized and shortlisted. Candidates will be shortlisted in the light of their qualifications, experience and other detailed provided in the application form. Mere fulfillment of qualification or shortlisting shall not confer any right to be engaged as Young Professionals. Shortlisted candidates will be called for practical assessment, written assessment, technical knowledge assessment, interview, etc. BIS reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.|
Young Professionals shall be posted anywhere in India depending upon the requirement.
▶ The Young Professional shall follow the normal office working hours as prescribed (i.e.9.00AM to 5.30PM)
Tenure of Engagement & Remuneration
|▶ Tenure of Engagement :||The engagement is purely on contract for a period of Two years.|
|▶ Remuneration||Rs.70,000/- (Rupees Seventy Thousand only) per Month.|
Terms and Conditions and General Instruction
- Candidates should note that, if any stage of engagement, it is found that the candidates has submitted any false/fabricated information or documents, his/ her candidature will be canceled immediately and he /she will be liable for action as per Law /Rules.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No. which should be entered at appropriate place in the application form and must remain active/ valid until recruitment processes are completed. No change in the email ID and mobile number will be accepted once submitted. The candidate himself/ herself shall be responsible for wrong/ expired email ID and mobile number.
- Candidate should note that their candidature at all stages of engagement is purely on contract basis.
- Bureau reserves the right to amend/modify vacancies notified and any provision of this advertisement in case of any errors & omissions/ deviation or to cancel the advertisement and engagement if the circumstances so warrant.
- Warning: Selection in the Bureau is free,fair & merit based. Any attempt to influence the selection process detected at any stage is liable to lead to termination of the candidature of service and legal action against the concerned individual will be initiated.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the engagement process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at the Delhi.
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BIS Young Professionals Recruitment Online Form 2022
sarkarinaukri.com in hindi,
sarkarinaukri.com in delhi,