Results of AIIMS NORCET 2022: The Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022 results have been made public by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Results of AIIMS NORCET 2022: The Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022 results have been made public by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Candidates who registered for NORCET 2022 may access their results at aiimsexams.ac.in, the AIIMS official website.
On the basis of performance in the online CBT exam, AIIMS has published the merit-based list of candidates who have provisionally qualified for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)-2022.
On September 11, 2022, a computer-based online test was given to candidates for the position of nursing officer.
A total of 19854 candidates have been deemed qualified, 12279 of whom are women and 7575 of whom are men.
According to the official announcement, “NORCET Rank will be used for direct recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer (Group B posts) in all AIIMS/04 Central Government Hospitals in the pay scale at the Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-)”.
the choice made after considering all qualified candidates Allocations will be made online. In due course, notice will be given regarding the specific steps and current seat locations for inviting applications in each Institute for seat allocation based on NORCET Rank.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment CET 2022 Details
|Authority Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Test Name||Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Number of Posts||19854|
|AIIMS NORCET Exam Date||11 September 2022|
|AIIMS NORCET Result 2022 Release Date||26 September 2022|
Information regarding the AIIMS NORCET 2022 Rank Card
- Roll Number of the Shortlisted Candidate Category of the PWBD Candidate, if any
- Institution with the highest overall NORCET ranking
- Important guidelines for further action.
How to Download the AIIMS NORCET 2022 Result?
- To access the online results, visit the official website aiimsexams.ac.in and scroll to the “Recrutiment” Tab.
- You will be taken to a new page after selecting that tab, where you should once more select “Nursing Officer.”
- You will be directed to the brand-new page norcet2022.aiimsexams.ac.in, which is specifically designed for the NORCET Exam this year.
- Then select the NORCET 2022 Result Link after clicking on the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) link.
- You can now download the PDF of the AIIMS NORCET Merit List 2022 to your device.
- Utilize AIIMS to check your roll numbers. NORCET 2022 Merit List of Candidates Provisionally Selected